You are here: Home Events >> Special Events
Scheduled for Sunday afternoon in mid-November
The menu includes a turkey dinner with all the trimmings.
2 sittings: 4:30 pm and 6:00 pm.
Annual Christmas Bazaar
Held on a Saturday in late November
2019 Events at a Glance:
- Dinner Dance: Sunday, March 10
- OLV Auction: Saturday, April 6
- Dinner Dance: Sunday, May 19
- Dinner Dance: Sunday, June 9
- Dinner Dance: Sunday, September 8
- Murder Mystery Dinner: Friday, October 18
- OLV Harvest Supper: Sunday, October 20
- OLV Turkey Dinner: Sunday, November 17
- OLV Christmas Bazaar: Saturday, November 30
Special Needs Family Brunch
Thank you to the OLV Fundraising group and parishioners for your contributions to the Special Needs Family Brunch on March 24, 2018. Guest Family comments included: “Food was fabulous & non-judgemental setting was so warm & refreshing. Could not have felt more welcome. Food was great. Tables well spaced out. Play area much appreciated. Looking forward to the next one. How can we get involved to allow others to attend?”
OLV also thanks our sponsors: The Egg Marketing Board of Ontario, Montana’s Cookhouse at South Keys, Freshco Findlay Creek, Costco locations at Barrhaven and Innes Road, Giant Tiger Blossom Park, St. Albert’s Cheese, Cavendish Farms, St. Mark High School, St. Mary’s School, and Wholesale Club Cyrville Road. A second event was held on Saturday, June 23, 2018.